Listen to this article now
LinkedIn has more than 774 million users all over the world. It is the biggest site for business networking. It’s a great place for job hunters, marketers, and workers to meet each other and network. LinkedIn has many features, like a logo that you can change, that let you show off your brand, skills, and personality. A well-made poster, for example at create.vista.com/create/linkedin-cover/, a LinkedIn banner maker, can make a great first impression on clients and possible jobs. In this blog post, we’ll talk about how to make a great LinkedIn ad that will make you stand out.
Why a LinkedIn Banner Is Important
When people go to your page, one of the first things they see is your LinkedIn logo. It shows up at the top of your page and can be seen by anyone, including recruiters, possible clients, and colleagues. So, it’s important to make sure that your sign is a good representation of your brand and shows off your skills and style. A badly made poster can make a bad first impression and keep potential clients or companies from getting in touch with you.
LinkedIn Banner Size and Guidelines
The right size for a LinkedIn ad is 1584 pixels wide by 396 pixels high. The file size can’t be bigger than 8 MB, and PNG, JPG, or GIF are the best file types to use. Make sure your sign is not jagged or fuzzy when you make it. It should be easy to understand and read. If you use too many colors or fonts, your sign could look busy and sloppy. There are also rules you should follow when making your header on LinkedIn. For example, you can’t use your logo to sell goods or services or to include contact details like phone numbers or email addresses.
LinkedIn Banner Maker
You can use LinkedIn’s banner maker if you’re not a graphic artist or don’t have time to make a poster from scratch. LinkedIn’s banner maker is a free tool that lets you use designs and stock pictures to make your own poster. To use the poster maker, go to your LinkedIn page, click on the “Me” icon, and then click on “View Profile.” Next, click “Edit” next to your present header, and then click “Change background photo.” You can start using the banner maker by clicking “Create a banner” from there.
Suggestions for Making a Great LinkedIn Banner
Here are some tips to help you make a great ad for LinkedIn:
- Make it appealing to the eye: Choose a high-quality picture that reflects your brand and looks good. Don’t use low-quality pictures or ones that are fuzzy or full of pixels.
- Keep it simple: Your header should be easy to read and simple. If you use too many colors or fonts, your sign could look busy and sloppy.
- Show off your skills and who you are: Use your header to show off your skills and who you are. For instance, if you make graphics, use your ad to show off your work. If you’re a writer, you can use your logo to show off how you write.
- Be consistent: Your header should match the brand you want to build for yourself. Use colors, styles, and pictures that match your other marketing tools, like your website or business cards.
- Keep it businesslike: Your header should look like it belongs on a professional networking site. Don’t use pictures or materials that are rude or not suitable.
Call to Action in LinkedIn Banner
A call to action (CTA) is a sentence that tells your readers to do something. By adding a call to action (CTA) to your LinkedIn banner, you can get more people to visit your website, get more people involved, and get more leads. For instance, you can add a call-to-action (CTA) that tells people to visit your website or get in touch with you for more information. Make sure your call to action (CTA) is clear and to the point, and that it fits with your general goals for your LinkedIn page. But don’t put too many CTAs in your ad, as this can be confusing and make your message less powerful.
In conclusion, your LinkedIn banner is an essential part of your profile and should accurately represent your brand and showcase your skills and personality. Whether you create your banner from scratch or use LinkedIn’s banner maker, make sure that it is visually appealing, simple, and professional.