GREY Journal’s Mission
The world is never in short supply of great ideas. What we need right now more than ever are champions for these ideas. When you write for GREY Journal, we want you to be an advocate of the originals, a challenger to the status quo, and a pioneer in journalism.
What we do we look for in an article?
In short, we look for articles that allow us to stay true to our tagline “knowledge for the entrepreneur in you”. So if your article provides genuinely useful and interesting information to the entrepreneur community, it is more likely to be published. Your article could be based on a company, a person, or a subject. We only accept original content.
While we can’t detail our selection process, our editor will evaluate each article based on these 3 questions:
- Is it relevant and meaningful to the entrepreneurship community?
- Is the information uncommon and interesting to our community?
- Is the writing free of errors and a pleasure to read?
Why write for GREY Journal?
Indulge your curiosity while building your leadership brand.
Here at GREY Journal, we want you to bring original stories in your community into the spotlight and to celebrate the nonconformists in your industry that inspire the rest. Regardless of industries, topics, and era, we truly are giving you the freedom to be curious and investigative as a journalist and a writer.
Your work will appear alongside other movers and shakers in the business. Our readers, which are made up of both thought leaders and curious individuals in various industries, will be enjoying your articles. You will also have your own author page that builds your reputation and credibility.
In addition, you’ll get to attend a variety of events, shows, and attractions as a member of the press. You pitch the story, we set it up, you attend for free and write-up the experience. It’s simple, and a great way to get out of your comfort zone.
Who do we reach?
GREY Journal reaches 70% North American readers through its website and other affiliated channels. 60% Male, and about 65% age between 25 to 45. We are also an official publisher on Apple News, Google News, Flipboard, and other well-known news syndications.
What is the article format?
We keep our article formatting simple and easy for readers to follow:
- Word count: 400 – 700 words
- We prefer articles in the following format:
- Title (H1)
- Introduction paragraph
- Subheading (H2)
- Body Paragraphs
- Subheading (H2)
- Body Paragraphs
- Conclusion / Call to Action
What about terms and copyright?
Can I submit the same article to other publications at the same time?
- Please submit original content. We retain first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify content.
- Once you submit your article, we ask for a 30 days period for us to review it. If you don’t hear from us after 30 days, feel free to follow up with us or submit your article elsewhere.
Can I submit my article after it’s published in the GREY Journal?
- 90 days after your article publish date in GREY Journal, you are free to re-submit to other publications with the phrase “Originally published at GEY Journal” with a hyperlink to your article URL.
Do I need to worry about any tax or contractor agreement?
- This is a non-paid opportunity, so there is no tax or contractor agreement.
How to Submit?
Fill out the form below and get the process started.
GREY does not accept pitches, only complete drafts. Please no pitches, abstracts, outlines, or press releases.