February 17, 2021
- NYPPEX believes that 2020 served as an excellent stress test year for evaluating the relative performance of fund strategies in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Based on an evaluation of 2015 – 2020 buyout funds in North America with at least $500 million in assets under management, Gridiron Capital Fund III was ranked number 1 by NYPPEX based on Net Investment Multiple since inception. Gridiron has an industry-focused approach across 3 core sectors: Branded consumer, B2B and B2C Services, and Niche Industrial. www.gridironcapital.com.
- Thoma Bravo had two buyout funds rank in the top 10 in 2020. At number 6 was Thoma Bravo Special Opportunities Fund II and at number 7 was Thoma Bravo Discover Fund. Thoma Bravo has over $78 billion in assets under management and focuses on investments in software and technology companies. www.thomabravo.com.
- 2015-2020 buyout funds in North America are generating significantly higher Best returns and Median returns through 2020 as compared to European and Asian buyout fund returns.
- Institutional and other qualified purchaser investors are welcome to request a complimentary copy of the NYPPEX: 2020 Best & Worst Buyout Funds Worldwide report at email@example.com.
NYPPEX is one of the world’s leading secondary market liquidity providers for interests in private equity funds, securities and warrants in private companies and their respective derivative instruments.
NYPPEX provides private equity liquidity through the NYPPEX QMS Platform™, its specialized professionals with qualified investor network in over 26 countries.
The NYPPEX Portfolio Pricing service estimates bid indications on over 9,500 private equity funds and private companies headquartered in over 110 countries and 22 currencies. Our bid indications may be taken into consideration by investors to more cost effectively create GAAP and IFRS compliant audited financial statements as per FASB 157 and ASC 820.
The NYPPEX Qualified Matching Service (QMS) received a rare private letter ruling from the U.S. IRS in 2004 formally recognizing its ability to provide a QMS safe-harbor exemption for private partnerships to permit a higher volume of secondary interest transfers annually. NYPPEX is regulated in the U.S. by the SEC and FINRA. Member SIPC. www.nyppex.com
Copyright © 2021 NYPPEX Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.
This document is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security which may only be done through an issuer’s private offering documents and in jurisdictions where permissible. Nothing contained in this document constitutes investment advice or offers any opinion with respect to the suitability of any security. The views expressed in this document should not be taken as advice to buy, sell or hold any security. In preparing the information contained in this document, NYPPEX has not taken into account the investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances of any particular investor. This information has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific recipient. It private equity information is not suitable for the public and may not be suitable for all qualified investors. Any views expressed on this document were prepared based upon estimates available at the time such views were written, which may change without notice. You can learn more about NYPPEX and its employees at www.brokercheck.finra.org. All information is subject to possible correction. Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons, including updates, changes in market or economic conditions.