With the holiday season coming ever closer, everyone’s looking for a little festive food and drink. Finding the perfect drink for your Christmas Eve celebrations is almost like finding the perfect gift for yourself. Here at GREY we’ve found a couple of cool holiday cocktail recipes for you to choose from. This week, we’re focusing on Apple Pie on the Rocks.
This cocktail combines the delicious sweetness of apple pie with the intoxicating edge of whiskey and vodka. Whether your family is the cause for your headaches or your laughter, this drink will make the holiday season a little more fun.
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- 4 oz. Apple Cider
- Pinch of cinnamon (ground)
- Brown sugar
- Cinnamon Stick (optional)
- Wet the rim of your glass with and apply brown sugar to it until it forms a crust.
- Combine the vodka, whiskey, apple juice, and cinnamon in a martini shaker with ice.
- Shake until satisfied.
- Pour into the glass without messing up your brown sugar.
- (optional) Add a cinnamon stick as garnish
What do you think of the Apple Pie on the Rocks? Let us know in the comments and on social media!
This article originally published on GREY Journal.