appy Holidays everyone! With the holiday season coming ever closer, everyone’s looking for a little festive food and drink. Finding the perfect drink for your celebrations is almost like finding the perfect gift for yourself. Here at GREY we’ve found a couple of cool holiday cocktail recipes for you to choose from. This week, we’re focusing on the White Chocolate Peppermint Martini.
Now that we’re all heading home for the holidays, having that one drink that every adult in the room can enjoy is important. The White Chocolate Peppermint Martini might just be what you’re looking for. It’ll satisfy your sweet tooth and make your night a little more festive all in one go! What more could you want?
- 1 1/2 oz.white chocolate liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. creme de cacao (clear/white)
- 1 oz. half and half
- 1/2 oz. peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate syrup
- Crushed peppermint sticks
- Apply white chocolate syrup to the lip of the glass
- Add crushed peppermint to the rim so it sticks
- Add the rest of your ingredients to a martini shaker with ice
- Shake to your satisfaction
- Strain into the glass
What do you think of the White Chocolate Peppermint Martini? Let us know in the comments and on social media!
I believe you have observed some very interesting points, regards for the post.