With the huge number of cocktails out in the world, it’s not surprising that a few fall through the cracks. There are hidden gems in those lost cocktails, delicious drinks that everybody would probably enjoy. This week we’re focusing on Cider Bourbon Cocktails!
This cocktail may not have the vintage cache as some of our other recipes in this series, but it does have a certain fall flair that makes it perfect for Thanksgiving. If you need a seasonal way to survive the holiday this Bourbon Cider Cocktail may be the answer to your problems.
- 2 oz. Apple Cider (preferably chilled)
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- 2 oz. Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer (preferably chilled)
- Apple slices
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice
- Combine the cider and bourbon in the shaker
- Strain your mixture into a glass with ice
- Top with ginger beer
- Stir until satisfied
- Garnish with the apple slice
What do you think of the Bourbon Cider Cocktail? Let us know in the comments and on social media!