With the huge number of cocktails out in the world, it’s not surprising that a few fall through the cracks. There are hidden gems in those lost cocktails, delicious drinks that everybody would probably enjoy. This week we’re focusing on the Alpine Negroni.
Created more recently than most of our other hidden cocktails, this drink may be more of a future classic than a past one. The Alpine Negroni was made in Dante, a New York bar owned by Naren Young and has quickly become a hit with patrons.
- 1 ounce gin, preferably Tanqueray
- 3/4 ounce Suze
- 3/4 ounce Cocchi Americano
- 1/2 ounce of genepy
- 1 bar-spoon white crème de menthe, preferably Tempus Fugit
- 3 dashes lemon bitters
- 1 dash saline solution
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
What do you think of The Alpine Negroni? Let us know in the comments below or on social media!
Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!