Join us for a fast-paced hour to reconnect with old friends and meet new entrepreneurs in small, intimate settings. All while staying safe at home. Holiday gifts ARE included! Each attendee will receive a cocktail & a gift from Start Garden.
Make sure to join us and our special guests:
- Derik Lolli, Chief Product Officer, NGC
- Darren Riley, Executive Director, Rapids Air Quality & Associate, Endeavor Detroit
- Jamiel Robinson, Executive Director, Grand Rapids Area Black Businesses
- Laura Vaughn, Founder, Blackbird RSVP
- Ryan Vaughn, Inside Out Leadership, Founder & Coach
- Dante Villareal, VP of Business & Talent Development, Grand Rapids Chamber
- Camila Noordeloos, Principal, Grand Ventures
Thursday, Dec 10, 5:30-6:30PM.
Your cocktail order (choose 1). Prepared by Forty Acres Soul Kitchen.
- Peach Cobbler Martini (whipped vodka, hazelnut liqueur, peach puree, brown sugar)
- Black Manhattan (rye whiskey, averna, assorted bitters)
- Peter Piper (house bloody mary, garden-infused vodka)
- Bad (cognac, ruby port, simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, mixed fruit juice, ginger ale, berries)
- Bougie Sangria (cognac, red wine, berries, sugar, cranberry juice, club soda)
Your t-shirt size.
*First 50 RSVP's will receive complimentary cocktail. We’ll follow up with information as to how to receive your gifts!