In 2017, the Digital Influencers Meet PR Pros” events ignited compelling conversations on the increasingly pertinent relationship between bloggers, social media influencers, and public relations professionals. It’s known that the relationship between PR professionals and bloggers/social influencers are a mutual necessity, and it’s pertinent that both parties have an understanding of each other’s professions. With this in mind, one topic of contention amongst PR professionals and digital influencers is “earned media” – mention of a brand on a media platform without compensation.
During this conversation, we will cut the fat and dive right in to discuss:
Guest Speakers Include:
- What is “earned media?”
- Why do PR professionals reach out to digital influencers for non-paid efforts?
- Why do some digital influencers consider earned media B.S?
- Are digital influencers willing to assist with earned media, or is this a pipe dream for PR professionals?
- What are some solutions that can make both professionals content?
- Ela Czupta| Influencer| ElaMariie.com
- Michelle Thame | Influencer | Happily Ever Natural
- Vanessa Abron | PR Pro | Agency Abron
- Agency Abron
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Check-in/light networking/refreshments
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Discussion
- 7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Closing, final thoughts, networking