COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Explained
AAEN COVID19_APA Business Advocacy Webinar #3
In collaboration with VALENTINE AUSTRIACO & BUESCHEL, P.C.
and GREY, the Asian American Executive Network
FREE Webinar - Registration Required. Zoom Conference information will be provided to registered participants before the webinar via email provided.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has severely impacted thousands of small businesses owned and operated by Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders throughout the U.S. Many AAPI small businesses are not aware of federal programs and services that are available to assist them in during this period of uncertainty.
“Recently Congress passed with full bipartisan support, a federal $2.2 trillion stimulus, and relief package to support small businesses throughout the United States,” said Chiling Tong, President, and CEO of National ACE. This package is known as the CARES Act and includes a variety of loan packages and grants to help small businesses recover from the severe hardships created by the Coronavirus pandemic.”
Your one-stop shop webinar for the latest details to get immediate assistance on
[ Paycheck Protection Program ]
[ EIDL Loan Advance ]
[ SBA Express Bridge Loans ]
[ SBA Debt Relief ]
Get the information from directly from the source
Keynote Speaker - Robert Steiner, Illinois District Director of the Small Business Administration (SBA) will be on hand to provide the latest information on the Small Business Guidance and Assistance Programs. This information will be applicable to all businesses and non-profit organizations across the nation.
George Mui - Founder, Asian American Executive Network (AAEN) – Founder and Managing Partner of Global Consultants United
- Aurora Austriaco - Webinar Platform sponsor, Partner at Valentine, Austriaco, & Bueshell PC & Board Member of the Asian American Coalition of Chicago (AACC)
- Maria Racho - Program Coordinator, Asian American Executive Network COVID-19 APA Business Advocacy program
- Anson Wu - President & CEO, GREY and Co-host
- Chiling Tong – President and CEO, National ACE
- Updates on National ACE programs
- Robert Steiner - Illinois District Director, Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Current Status of CARES Act programs
- Mark Petrilli – State Director of the Illinois SBDC at the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- America’s Small Business Development Center
Questions & Answers
ALL – via Chat – moderated by Anson Wu.